Genuine or Judgmental

Genuine or Judgmental?

Spirituality: Genuine or Judgmental? 

Can your genuine thoughts and deeds appear judgmental? Being genuine can put you in your own head-space and may cause you to be judgmental toward others' genuineness (simultaneously). My real may cause me to think the outsider (the other person) is being fake. Sometimes, our personal preferences can cause judgment to appear, because we all handle things differently.

I was in a situation once with a close relative, and their actions caused my intentions to appear judgmental toward them. My genuineness was to help bring a stronger awareness in a position that they were in. Unfortunately, it did not appear that way, and judgment overpowered the true intent because the person became  uncomfortable and insecure in their personal standing. Instead of the situation appearing helpful to them, it made a drastic turn that lead to a very uncompromising situation. The person felt I was being judgmental to what they were doing instead of realizing that I was sincerely helping them overcome their situation. It is important for us to identify our true identity as we converse with people.We cannot change the minds or thoughts that others may have toward our intentions, however, we can voice the truth of what was intended (and being truthful even if our (possible) malicious intent is exposed).


We have to be careful not to allow what we genuinely feel is real to cause negative energy to form because others may not see from our lenses. The outlook of things is based upon the individual’s thought process and not the way others may interpret them. At the end of the day, I remember a wise person sharing this with me -“others opinion of you are is none of your business” (and vice-versa). This helped me to understand that my genuine does not have to be judgmental, especially when the person does not express their kindness the way I think they should. I had to understand that we live in different realities. It is important for us to celebrate others’ accomplishments in a genuine way and try not to compare what  they have done to what we are attempting to do. Why be insecure about others’ accolades. Be genuine and not judgmental! 

Always remember life is to serve and be served!-©️2019 LWB Butterfly 🦋

Yours,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being MOTIVATED to live a healthy lifestyle and feel ageless!

CLARITY

Helping verses Hindering: Let’s Heal Together