Black Woman

Black Woman

A Black Woman versus a Black Woman


Get Your Own, his heart is somewhere else! 
You can’t compete if it’s already yours! 

Why are we at odds? Why fight with me with what I have? I will help you find your own,  so you can stop being second and be a lady and learn how to stand alone.

Don't manipulate a man who has his own. Instead help him to know she is not bad, he just has to learn not to run when she gets sad. 

We both want the same thing in a man, so get your own if you can. I am not mad, just disappointed in you, because I just don't like the things that you do. 

We were taught to mistreat one another and think that this is the way, but remember, we have to live with our actions at the end of the day.

I have integrity and won’t ever do that to you, because in reality his heart was never with you, instead you just gave him something to do. 

We are Black Women on the same side, don't let your insecurities keep causing you to hide. Find your own as I have done. It's a better look for me, because I have won. See the fight was yours and the war was mine, and in the end I came out just fine. 

You are beautiful and so am I, the difference is, I charmed him with my love and did not manipulate his mind. 

His heart is with me as you can see, and having a child was the trickery. That plan was not mine to create, therefore, I promised myself never to walk around in hate. 

Your plan of trickery is a dangerous game, because at the end of the day these two Black Women are just the same. 

If he used me, he will use you too, just know one thing will always be true. God gave him to me as you can see, because He said we have a destiny.  

So stop the name calling and be free, because I will always be me.  Let's work together and stop men from going from lady to girl, because there is a lot to choose from in this world. 

The hardest part for me was that a human being was formed for the world to see, and I had no part in it, and that really hurt me. But now I know why this was done. It was for me to see the importance of why a man should never run. 

We as Black Women must help men face themselves and say, "No matter what she did, you must stay in your place".  

Don't be a filler for what is not yours to fill, because at the end of the day, he will choose what he will...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being MOTIVATED to live a healthy lifestyle and feel ageless!

CLARITY

Helping verses Hindering: Let’s Heal Together