What is your L.I.F.E.saver?

What is your L.I.F.E.saver?


Inspirations - The Elements of L.I.F.E.
What is your L.I.F.E.saver? ©️2019 LWB Butterfly 🦋

When I think about a lifesaver, I think of 10 elements that I want to share with you.  
What is the PURPOSE of a L.I.F.E.saver? I remember when I was in a line at the 
grocery store...

While waiting, I could not help but to see these colorful treats in the line. I was trying to resist buying them! I gave up, I looked over and I said to myself, "Ok, I will 
get something to ease my sweet tooth. I will treat myself this once"! 
The candies I wanted? Lifesavers. I picked them up and purchased them. I put them in my purse and walked to the car. As I settled, I looked inside my purse and, there they were! That colorful wrapper with the word lifesavers on them. I sat in my car for a moment because that word really struck me for some reason. While I was thinking, I wondered why the candy-makers named these treats Lifesavers? Then I had a lightbulb moment. Usually, when we think of candies, we think of temptation (eating what we really should not be eating: sugar). I was warring within myself about what to get. I realized that I chose this candy, because it did not make me feel guilty while eating them. I knew it was candy, but it was not like getting a jumbo honeybun or a chocolate bar. The Lifesavers gave me INSPIRATION to reward myself in a small way. They saved me from the other things that could have caused me to have a more serious and difficult consequence (weight gain). The IMAGERY of this candy was small and colorful. It was just enough for me. Yet, it gave me a variety full of flavors. In life, we will be surrounded by a VARIETY of things that will cause us to make RIGHT choices for ourselves. In the candy roll, I had IDENTIFIED a selection of bright colors with different tastes. I had to pick one at a time in order for 
me to see what the next color would be. As I THINK on my life's journey, I realized that my choices 
were just like the ones I made in the store when I purchased the Lifesavers candy. I had to 
make CHANGES regarding how I could get what I wanted and fully enjoy my decisions without settling. Those Lifesavers RESCUED me from getting myself through a difficult 
situation or moment and I was not deprived of anything. I put that candy in my mouth and I had a party going on that made me feel good. I satisfied my human need and then I thought about how this would connect to my spiritual side. I recognize that my true lifesaver is my Creator. The ORIGINALITY of who I am and what I was created for.  He knows how to show me different things that are small, colorful, tasteful, and yet 
fulfilling, regardless of the size. Now, I look at life from another lens. I take time to 
truly see that if I do not rush, I will observe the fact that I have so many colorful options that can 
fulfill my every need. My L.I.F.E.saver helps me to make difficult choices easy. My 
Creator is always there for me in my very needed moments.

I want to share 10 reminders for you to remember when you need your 
L.I.F.E.saver.

1. Purpose
2. Inspiration
3. Imagery
4. Variety
5. Rights
6. Identity
7. Mentality
8. Choices
9. Rescue
10. Originality
Yours,
Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being MOTIVATED to live a healthy lifestyle and feel ageless!

CLARITY

Helping verses Hindering: Let’s Heal Together