Plan, Execute, and Travel/Journey!

Plan, Execute, and Travel/Journey!





Learn to Plan, Execute, and Travel/ Journey in L.I.F.E. It will help you to talk less and DO more! ©️2018 LWB Butterfly πŸ¦‹

I recently became a Life Coach and was nervous about how to relay messages to 
adults without insulting their situations/circumstances. My first seminar was on 
finances, and my message was: Plan, Execute, and Travel/Journey in Life. I thought 
that the message was so transparent and that it would not be appreciated because of its simplicity.
One day, while meditating, my creator spoke to me and told me not to change the 
course in which I had been operating (as an educator). He reminded me of what I 
did on a daily bases, and that caused me to have the confidence to speak about
finances to His people about that important process in our life. I took the model and 
used the circumstance (finances) to help others to improve their thoughts about that 
topic. The concepts that I wanted to share with my clients were how to understand the importance of planning, executing and traveling/journeying in life. As educators, the 
first thing we have to do is plan. In order for our students to understand the objectives 
and concepts of what we are teaching, we must present lesson plans for administration to assess our teaching skills. This gives administration the opportunity to know that we are prepared to teach the lessons to the students. Once we have received the approval, we are able to execute the subjects and 
concepts by modeling different strategies and doing hands-on cooperative learning strategies for the students to identify what we, as teachers, need to teach them. Finally, the teacher would introduce the students to different ways of learning (traveling/journeying through) the lesson. There are times that I had students to pair and share so that they would collaborate with one another. This activity causes my students to come together to see how others are thinking, and to see if anyone needs to adjust their mindset in the classroom. When I had the financial seminar, I was surprised to see just how many 
people did not understand the importance of the protocol for change. At this point, I knew that life coaching was for me because it connected me to a new way of identifying with seasoned adults.  
Sometimes in life, we assume that, just because someone is older, they should know everything. I have learned to take ownership as a person and to become the leader God wants me to be in order to 
help guide others through their life-journey by simply sharing what I know based upon what I was taught. In time, those I teach will pay it forward and do the same for others. 
As we live on in this universe we must understand the key purpose of L.I.F.E.: 
Sharing is Caring! ©️2018 LWB Butterfly πŸ¦‹

Yours,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being MOTIVATED to live a healthy lifestyle and feel ageless!

CLARITY

Helping verses Hindering: Let’s Heal Together