Blossom into your Life Unapologetically

Blossom into your Life Unapologetically 

Quote: Don’t be sorry for being you! ©️2019 LWB Butterfly 🦋 

Living unapologetically does not mean that you are  heartless. Goodness still has a place inside of you. It just allows you to build yourself up in a way that springs forth newness. (Your new perspective could inspire other people to do so as well). Living unapologetically will cause you to look (and feel) better and bolder. It teaches you not to be sorry for being who you are and/or for desiring what you want. Living unapologetically does not mean crushing all things kind and good. Do not be sorry for being who you are.There is a voice inside of us (at times) that tells us to take the blame in situations (even if we were not the cause). I have learned how to make it my priority to live unapologetically, and to understand who I am. As long as my intentions toward others are wholesome when interacting with them, then I'm fine (and I won't regret my treatment toward them either). But one thing I won't be sorry for is what concerns Lisa: vocalizing my feelings, sharing my thoughts, and having my opinions. Living an unapologetic life is when you can remove yourself from guilt and shame. I remember times when I would keep the peace even when I was not the cause of the uproar. I was worried about someone thinking I was being unpleasant. I had to deprogram my own thoughts. I was looking at the situation all wrong. Once I deprogrammed, I started feeling better and began to  create a new standard. I had to be confident when I felt some kind of way. I had to express myself in the exact moment and not feel sorry for it. I had to stop needing the acceptance and love from others, especially when they disapproved of my actions. I was at a point of peace and happiness. There was no need to ask permission for anything or anyone. I have always been a polite person to people and I think that my kindness appeared  weak. Being unapologetic made me feel radiant, empowered, and assured. Living unapologetically may seem like you do not care, but the truth is, you are tired of others breaking your spirit and heart. I  came to a point when I finally thought, ”Lisa you are allowing others to treat you this way. Don’t be mean about it, just be consistent with what you want for yourself and life. If you have to burn a few bridges to find your empowering place, go for it  without feeling like you have lost".  It’s time to live relentlessly and spontaneously and forget all of the expectations put upon you from others who were possibly taking you for granted in the first place.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being MOTIVATED to live a healthy lifestyle and feel ageless!

CLARITY

Helping verses Hindering: Let’s Heal Together